- t0 be creative, original and strong.
- to be the type of person who walks into a room and grabs everyone’s attention.
- to have the courage to start and run a successful company.
- to travel the world; always seeking more knowledge by enjoying other cultures and experiences.
- to love daylight savings time because a little more light in the day means I can enjoy it that much more.
- to lead (in the most sassy, bossy, glorious way possible).
- to always look good in a button down and an a-line skirt.
- to be googleable, in all the best ways.
- to have chosen the perfect man for me, who will love me despite my leading, sassy, bossy self.
- to read to my kids, take them to the library and help them seek knowledge (even if it is a huge struggle for them).
- to teach my children to be themselves and to be the best they can be, without judgment or fear of failure.
- to indulge in fritos and bean dip and a great glass of wine when I want.
- to be a mentor to others and always offer help/give back when needed.
- to recognize the need to invest in other people’s help, when I know I am unable to do it best alone (my finances :), fixing my car, getting an amazing loving nanny).
- to always have flowers on my dining room table.
- to be a women who isn’t worried about vanity, yet understands that “if you look good, you do good.”
- to make sure to talk to my siblings every Sunday, just to check in (even if I want to kill them at times).
- to be that women that people say, “wow, she can do it all.”
- to ride every roller coaster life throws at me and always get off saying, “Alright, that was fun and scary and thrilling and miserable all at once. WHAT’S NEXT?”
When I grow up, I want to be my mama.
Cheers to the last day of chemo, after 24 weeks of torture, YOU DID IT! Being cancer free never looked so good! I love you so much and am so proud of what you have overcome. Even if I was thousands of miles away, I know you know I was there in spirit the whole time!
“Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”
Thank you to all of you for your thoughts, prayers, support and love through out the last 8 months. Everyone in the Cuddle Clan truly needed it and appreciates it more than words can say.